A PDF of my full CV is available here.
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellow at the School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Leicester (2021-present)
- NWO Veni fellow at Leiden Observatory, Leiden University (2019-2020)
- Post-doc at the Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge with Cathie Clarke (2014-2018) in the ERC-funded DISCSIM project.
- PhD in Munich at the University Observatory with Barbara Ercolano (2011-2015). PhD viva: 21/05/2015.
- Bachelor and Master in Physics Degrees at the University of Milan, Italy (2006-2011)
- ERC Starting Grant (€1.5M. Success rate: ~9.8%)
- STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship (~£500k. Success rate: ~7%)
- Veni grant from NWO (Dutch Research Organisation) (€250k. Success rate: ~12%)
- Humboldt Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers (~€70k; declined. Success rate: ~25%)